TATA Group is a name which needs no introduction. It has been one of the finest in many sectors and is growing rapidly ever since. From steel then telecom and automotive, their presence is synonymous with success and high corporate governance levels. With its presence in Real Estate since 2006 the brand is setting greater standards and is now a well-known player. TATA LaVida at Sector 113 Gurgaon (Dwarka Expressway) is a newly launched project which is garnering good attention in the millennium city of India. After delivering TATA Raisina Residency, advanced stages of construction for Primanti and Gurgaon Gateway, TATA Housing has already firmed up its presence in the NCR. Its residential projects are contributing to the ever changing Gurgaon’s skyline.
Sector 113 Gurgaon is falls along the upcoming Dwarka Expressway, the region is approximately 5kms from the Delhi Airport. Equidistant placement from business districts of Gurgaon as well as Delhi justifies the perks of living in this region. Since Sector 113 is close to many upcoming commercial as well as residential settlements, the area is likely to experience a boom in development with the completion of Dwarka Expressway. The location of TATA LaVida falls in the vicinity of upcoming Metro Station and ISBT, thus connectivity to the region is nothing one needs to worry about. Moreover, legal hurdles to Dwarka Expressway have been cleared and further it will be made into a National Highway as per recent announcements. A number of commercial complexes and shopping arenas are being proposed, while some are being constructed within a 2 km radius of the township. These additions to the region assure an improved quality of life over the next few months. This diversity of development coming along the region provides impetus to the development makes LaVida a treat for the buyers planning to move in over the next four to five years.
TATA LaVida Sector 113 Gurgaon, is a unique addition to Gurgaon’s residential landscape. Spread over an area of about 12 acres, LaVida offers a variety of 2BHK, 2.5BHK, and 3BHK apartments. With a total of 8 towers, 4 each placed on either side on the site, a total of 688 apartments are to be delivered. The unique heights of towers here at LaVida is something one couldn’t miss out. The towers on the either sides of the site have a uniformly increasing height, starting from G+13 structure to G+25. The height increases uniformly thus representing the harmony and balance in the design. The design of LaVida is truly justified by its beautiful landscape design ,which blends’ the township into nature . Out of the 12 acres of land, almost 80% area is open to the sky and is used thoughtfully to create a green belt for the residents (as per plans). The open areas at LaVida have been designed considering, a healthy, close to nature lifestyle for the residents. A total of 1000 trees are to be planted as a part of the proposed layout. With a density of about 57 families per acre living amidst over 100 trees per acre is definitely promoting a unique lifestyle.
Units at TATA LaVida are designed with utmost care to be efficient, functional and yet providing a feeling of grandness. Out of 8 towers in the township, 2 have only 3BHK units, while the remaining 6 have the 2BHK units as well. The available Sizes for units are:
- 1276 SqFt Super Built-up area 2BHK UNIT with 880 SqFt carpet area.
- 1330SqFt Super Built-up area 2BHK UNIT with 917 SqFt carpet area.
- 1573SqFt Super Built-up area 2.5BHK UNIT with 1085 SqFt carpet area.
- 1579SqFt Super Built-up area 2.5BHK UNIT with 1089 SqFt carpet area.
The efficient planning with wide running balconies, allows natural light and the wind to flow inside the apartment and make the unit feel large and airy. This eventually decreases energy consumption and thus utility bills. Almost every room has a balcony and the ones which miss the balcony have large French windows. The units have ample of circulation spaces and are designed precisely according to norms and laws.
Pricing and USP
With the base price of about Rs 8500 per SqFt the units at LaVida fall in a price range of about Rs1.08 crore to Rs1.34 crore. Units in these price brackets are hard to find in the sectors close to Delhi at Dwarka Expressway. Tata offers a 30-70 plan in which the booking amount of Rs 5lakh is to be paid, while the remaining payment needs to done be as 30% by next two months and the remaining 70% at the time of possession. This flexibility in payment from a group such as TATA is grabs attention. The project is open for bookings and the construction is expected to start by November 2016. The possessions at LaVida are to be given from 2020 onwards. Considering the pace of development in the region, by 2020 this area will likely be one of the best localities to own a home in the NCR region, Tata LaVida for that matter seemingly is well positioned.