With traffic situation in the city of Bangalore becoming worse every passing day, staying close to one’s workplace has evolved as a ‘sensible’ option for many. This is exactly why Prestige Ivy Terraces is tickling denizens’ fancies’ in Bangalore.
Strategically located off Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, the project has five residential towers of G+15 floors. Spreading over 3.6 acres, there are about 315 apartments with just four apartments on each floor. The project offers 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK and 3 BHK configurations. These beautifully laid out residential apartments promises abundant natural light and cross ventilation.
The project entrance welcomes you with a mirror-pool and an ivy-adorned entrance, hence the name Ivy Terraces.
From a sleepy area to bustling realty hotspot, the way the Marthahalli-Sarjapur ORR has developed is nothing short of remarkable, thanks to the rapid proliferation of commercial, residential and office spaces. The stretch enjoys proximity to several IT firms along the Marathahalli ORR and adjoining Whitefield-ITPL Corridor.
Prestige Ivy Terraces is right behind Cessna Business Park. Further, proximity to the Bellandur – Outer Ring Road makes accessibility to Cessna Business Park, Vrindavan TechVillage, RMZ Ecospace, Salarpuria Hall Mark, Global Technology Park and Intel Corporate Office quite convenient.
The project also enjoys robust access to key developed markets of Koramangala, HSR Layout, and Whitefield, among other major locations.
• Ivy Terraces enjoy easy access to CBD and the airport (via the signal-free ORR stretch) as well as signal-free access from all the way from Hebbal to Sarjapur.
• Major entertainment hubs of Koramangala (9.6km) and Indiranagar (14km) aren’t far away either. Secondly, the ORR allows the residents to travel to different parts of the city with ease and speed.
• A six-lane railway over-bridge near Marathahalli Junction connects Kundalahalli area and HAL Airport Road. Apart from being surrounded by the thriving IT parks, the locality has emerged as one of the established commercial centres with companies like as Samsung, Schneider Electric, Motorola, and Nokia having their base here.
• The proposed Namma Metro project that is expected to cater to Marathahalli in Phase 3 (connecting vast areas of ORR, linking localities such as Sarjapur Road, Marathahalli and Mahadevapura) will come as a saviour for the residents of this project.
The project offer amenities for everyone. For fitness freaks, there is a well-quipped gymnasium, jogging track, health club, and a designated room for yoga/aerobics. Sports enthusiasts can avail services of squash court, badminton court, table tennis and billiards. Ivy Terraces does not disappoint on child-friendliness quotient as well. Along with children’s play area, there is an exclusive area for indoor games.
Not to mention, a little ahead of the project entrance is the ‘Recreation Block’ with an exotic Clubhouse decked with the swimming pool, deck and party-area. The construction of clubhouse and swimming pool is already half-way through. Apart from these luxury amenities, the project has all usual facilities including power-backup, security, lift, intercom facility and provisions for rain water harvesting.
A point worth mention here is that all the units in the project are vastu compliant.
A closer look at the project
• As mentioned above, the project scores high due to its prime location. And considering the location, one can expect decent rental yield.
• Social and physical infrastructure around the project is well in place. In fact, the very next building to the project in the New Horizon Gurukul School. VIBGYOR High School and Ekya School are also within the radius of 5km.
• It also enjoys proximity to hospitals like Sakra World Hospital and swift accessibility to Phoenix Mall and VR Mall in Mahadevapura.
• Floor plan of the units is as per the basic Prestige standard. Thus, one can be sure of quality fixtures and amenities.
• All the units are corner units with no common walls in between, thus protecting privacy of residents.
• The balconies and the living rooms are spacious enough.
• While in all the units there is just one balcony, the developer has given a ledge in all the windows that can be used for keeping pots or any other decoration purpose.
• The project offers units in three configurations, i.e., 2, 2.5 and 3BHK. In each of the BHK-type, there are different sizes available.
• Since its launch in 2013, the project has recorded decent price appreciation. It was launched at Rs 5,100 per sq. ft. and currently the builder is quoting Rs 6,500 per sq. ft., clearly indicating an appreciation of 27 per cent in a span of four and half years.
• The construction of the project is well on time. The developer is expecting to complete it by December 2017.
• The tiling work on the driveway has started.
On the Flipside
• The project’s woes are no different from rest of the city– chaotic traffic snarls.
• The exit to reach the Outer Ring Road (ORR) is narrow. However, one can opt for Panathur Junction route which is wide enough.
• The ratio of land to the apartment units is on the higher side. This implies that common amenities will be shared by more number of users.
• The stretch of ORR-Marathahalli is flooded with residential projects at relatively lower price. Considering this, the price of Ivy Terraces is slightly higher. Which indicates its premium nature.
All in all, location scores over for Ivy Terraces. Considering the locational advantages, it is a good option for both end-users and investors. And with over three decades of experience in the real estate space, Prestige is the only CRISIL DA1 rated Developer in India. Thus, the project boasts of this brand value, which comes with surety of timely completion and quality product. For those who have the budget and are particular about the brand value, it evolves as a good bet.