PropStory will be at the 9th CII Realty & Infrastructure Conclave – “2017: The Turning Point of Indian Real Estate” at The Trident Hotel, Nariman Point, Mumbai on July 7, 2017.
We will bring you live updates about the day’s events – comments, opinions and pictures of discussion panels and fireside chats on various topics related to the Indian real estate market as they happen. Expected guests include: Abhishek Lodha, Niranjan Hiranandani, Neel Raheja, Subodh Runwal, Anand Piramal, Boman Irani, Navin Makhija, Shrikant Joshi, Juggy Marwaha.
The event is expected to be convened by Rishi Bagla Chairman, CII Maharashtra State Council & Director OMR Bagla Automotive Systems India Ltd. The CII-JLL Report will also be released at the conclave.
Gautam Chatterjee, Chairman, Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority will speak about the “Short, Medium & Long term Impact of RERA on the Real Estate Sector”
Expected topics for panel discussions include:
- Better Late than Never – The comeback of Foreign Interest and Investments in Indian Realty
- Commercial Office: The Future of India Office Space
- Weighing the Scale: Rational Returns Vs Higher Transparency from changing Investor perspectives under RERA
- Reinventing the Retail Space of Tomorrow
- Manufacturing & Warehousing – The Rising Star of Indian Realty?
- Calm before the Storm – Is the Resurgence of Residential just around the Corner?
We hope you will follow the blog to stay updated as industry experts and thought leaders dissect and decode the transformations happening in Indian real estate. Do follow us on Twitter
If you require more information, please write back to email@example.com or call on : +91-9167510950
The information has been curated from various sources and may not be verified as per RERA guidelines *