Someone once aptly said ‘Home is where the heart is’ and with 70% of homes in Phase I already taken, young home buyers in the city have their heart set on MARQ by Assetz Property Group; hence, we had all the more reasons to explore the project further. Located in Whitefield, on the Hoskote – Whitefield Road (Sai Baba Ashram Road), away from the frenzy of this IT suburb of Bangalore, Assetz MARQ is a mini township that offers several utilities and quality living spaces in confines of a gated community. After having covered the location benefits and overview of the project, we now focus on the home units and various features of MARQ, which stand out. From being a child friendly township to taking care of its resident’s daily needs with just a click of a button, Assetz MARQ has a meticulously planned infrastructure in place. We described our findings below.
A peek into MARQ homes
The common areas and interiors of MARQ homes are tastefully done with designs that allow abundant natural light and breeze. The award winning architect behind Assetz MARQ, Mr. Ross Bonthorne,has thought of the plans in entirety and not limited his creativity and approach to a home unit. This has resulted in an efficient master plan for Assetz MARQ that provides for several utilities and facilities within the complex.
- Smart and flexible Design : One can find at MARQ that space has been utilized prudently to create large, airy balconies, bedrooms, and living area. Moreover, there are provisions to interchange the living and dining rooms since the common areas within a dwelling unit are not pre-defined. Each floor is restricted to just 4 apartments and this ensures the residents can thoroughly enjoy their private space and can have better views. Further, inside the home units, the lobbies provided in the bedrooms give a sense of privacy from the living and dining area. The kitchen has an open design plus a dedicated space for elaborate cooking and placement of utilities. Foyer at entry further adds to privacy of the residents. There are balconies attached to living in every apartment. In the larger units additional sit out is made available in the master bed rooms.
- Impressive common areas : Every building has a double height entrance lobby which overlooks the expansive, landscaped courtyards. Feature walls with combination of designer tiles and natural stone, double heighted and glazed external walls, designer false ceilings and an opulent waiting area are in place for common areas in MARQ homes. Every tall tower will have two fire staircases, smoke detectors and fire fighting systems and a Helipad for speedy evacuation. The low rise towers will have one fire staircase and fire fighting systems. The towers have been designed to have open spaces at ground level; this acts as an additional play area for children to play, right under their buildings. The residential zone is conveniently divided into 4 neighborhoods and towers inside the complex are of varying heights to maximize views, air flow and lighting. The driveways encircle the neighborhoods, schools and retail center, however don’t cross over from between the residential zones thereby adding to safety.
- Environment friendly plan: Water retention plans aiming at zero discharge, collection of rain water from terraces for further use, water recharge pits to enhance the level of underground water table, effective waste management system (which converts organic waste to manure), dedicated sewage treatment plant, electric vehicle charging points in basements to encourage use of emission free vehicles, and many such establishments create a sustainable environment. Further, a central linear park and areas around the perimeter with dense tree growth ensure abundant green space.
- Ease of living : The Fibre-to-the-home technology put in place by CISCO, has been designed to bring about a seamless integration of security and services to the residents. Child monitoring systems, educational tutorial subscriptions, various services like bill payments, shopping, food ordering, reserving tables, security systems amongst others are made accessible to the residents from the comfort of their homes.This way, the entire township remains connected at all times.
- Child friendly township: The skilful planning of the sprawling 28 acres of Assetz MARQ allows children to experience an unhindered lifestyle; a hop-skip-and-jump access to school, sporting arenas, recreation, play areas and learning centres, all inside the township eliminates the need to step out. Presence of a monitoring system at every inch of the project ensures round the clock child safety; effective traffic management systems create vehicle free atmosphere and hence render parents worry-free.
Active social life and self indulgence at Assetz MARQ
The township of Assetz MARQ is planned to provide its residents both company and privacy, as and when required. The inclusion of a commercial space, a retail hub spread over 5 acres, food street and a plethora of amenities to indulge in makes for a buzzing social life. In addition, each of the four phases have dedicated clubhouses, which bring in the sense of privacy. That makes for over 80,000 sq ft of club houses within the complex. Common amenities include a centralised sports arena with tennis and basketball courts, walkway promenade, a jogging track surrounding all four neighborhoods, linear park which doubles up as a picnic spot. The dedicated clubhouses have state of the art gymnasium, indoor sports courts, rooftop swimming pools with separate kids pool, community hall and much more.
Assetz MARQ, by Assetz Property Group, with its convenient location, futuristic and thoughtful approach towards township development has been in the limelight since its launch in 2014 and might just be the choice of young home buyers in the working in the IT and EPIP Zone of the city, looking to buy their first home. Also, homes here are being offered through attractive schemes where one might just get a chance to save up to Rs.20 lakhs.